The term “Casey Courts Ltd”, or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Ashgrove, Newtown, Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of this website.
2. Neither we, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics of the website.
4. Reproduction of this website is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
5. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
6. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and to provide further information which you may find of use. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s), or product(s), or service(s) offered by the owners of those websites, and as such we have no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s).
7. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Ireland, England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.